North Carolina Summers can be long and brutal at times. Make sure that you can escape the heat indoors… Call us to help!
Clear Comfort can help with:
- Heating & Cooling Maintenance
- Diagnosing No A/C Situations
- Parts Replacement
- Partial to full system Change-Outs*
- Thermostat Installation
Clear Comfort “6-C” Maintenance Includes:
- Clean coils
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check all electrical connections (including capacitors)
- Clean blower wheel
- Clean burner
- Condensate lines vacuumed
DIY / Advice:
- Change your air filters regularly. We recommended changing them at least quarterly.
- Keep the area around your outdoor HVAC unit free of debris.
- Vacuum the condensate drain that drips water on the exterior of your home.
*Job performed in collaboration with All Trade Contractors Inc.