Even North Carolina gets cold enough that if your heat goes out, it can make you miserable! Your comfort is our goal – give us a call to keep you warm!
Clear Comfort can assist you with:
- Heating & Cooling Maintenance
- Diagnosing No Heat Situations
- Parts Replacement
- Partial to full system Change-Outs*
- Thermostat Installation
Clear Comfort 6-C Maintenance Includes:
- Clean coils
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check all electrical connections (including capacitors)
- Clean blower wheel
- Clean burner
- Condensate lines vacuumed
DIY / Advice:
- Change your air filters regularly. We recommended changing them at least quarterly.
- Keep the area around your outdoor HVAC unit free of debris.
- Vacuum the condensate drain that drips water on the exterior of your home.
*Job performed in collaboration with All Trade Contractors Inc.